Elder Matthew Pena - North Carolina Charlotte Mission

Elder Matthew Pena - North Carolina Charlotte Mission
Matthew 5:16
"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven."

Monday, August 26, 2013

Second Letter Home - August 9, 2013 9:25 pm

Dear Mom and Dad,

This is the only paper I have, so that is why it has the stubs on the end. Also, I do not have the return address for the MTC, so I just put our address down. I am tired. We are in class, or doing something 13 - 15 hours each day. The first day when we taught someone, we did it in a big group so it wasn't too bad. Today me and my companion taught for the first time. My companions name is Elder Burrup and yes I did bother to learn it. There are 6 of us in the room and we are an entire district. i am the senior companion and my companion is district leader. The whole thing at the MTC is pretty hard but I am getting along fairly well.

Love,
Elder Pena

No comments:

Post a Comment